Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dynex Hook Up Dvd Player Trying To Upconvert My Dvds?

Trying to upconvert my dvds? - dynex hook up dvd player

I bought a Sony Bravia home theater system with DVD upscaling, and I also bought a Dynex HDMI digital A / V cable is connected. I've tried a DVD appears on my 720p and 1080i-play settings and all is well ..... Am I doing something wrong? I am using the appropriate cable, cuz the manual says it has a DVI-HDMI in use? but the guy at Best Buy says that the cable that I nee .... Help!

1 comments:

TV guy said...

There is a saying "garbage in" junk ".
Of course, the DVD production is not spam, but the best resolution is 720x480.
When the balance, the player or television, you can not high definition of 480 lines. No wonder you see no difference. Regardless of the input resolution (including 480i), the TV-level to its native resolution, and I'm sure Sony has a very good climber.
If you want HD, you can buy an HD player.

Post a Comment