Monday, February 22, 2010

Hacking 3 Dongles In Fallout 3: Hacking Roboco, The Robots Always Kill Me. How Do I Complete The Quest And Live?

In Fallout 3: Hacking Roboco, the robots always kill me. How do I complete the quest and live? - hacking 3 dongles

I hack the mainframe and the animated robots and Take Me Out. I can not for themselves, but robots are not automatically Fend-turrets me before he could escape. Perhaps it is because my karma is bad ... Mato absolutely everyone I meet, friend or foe. Ideas?

2 comments:

eliz356 said...

Ok the only way the robot will not try to kill you is to hack the computer terminal and change the spam collectors out. You need to do a high level of science. If you have a high level of science can also enough to the rest of the radroaches.Try increase their science before you kill this or you can "Run Like Hell from there. It has nothing to do with karma. You can trun the computer towers.

BigD said...

I did the same when I hacked first terminal. There is an option to change the robot of mass destruction. They begin to attack all radroaches.

Post a Comment