Saturday, January 16, 2010

Harold And Kumar Bottomless Party Video What's Your Opinion Of The Bottomless Party Scene In Harold And Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay?

What's your opinion of the bottomless party scene in Harold and Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay? - harold and kumar bottomless party video

Hilarious Gross was a different scene. What is expected of Harold and Kumar.

Might Be Spoilers ~

But God is the bad dudes shame. As a massive WTF ....... You'd think he had hair extensions or something. But for the girls involved nothing wrong with them = D.

3 comments:

cd_boy_3... said...

I can not wait to see, but I have to wait for the DVD

I like the first

I like nudity as if probly witll

deathbew... said...

My parents were sccared ..........

CatWings: Pet dogs birth junk said...

Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay and White Castle are the worst movies of all times and are an insult to human intelligence

Post a Comment