Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Pony Is Sore Footed What Can I Do My Pony Is Suddenly Rearing With Me, Help?

My pony is suddenly rearing with me, help? - my pony is sore footed what can i do

My horse is a 12hh welsh gelding sold to me like a dream "mothers" Pony, 5 months ago. When we arrived, it was really a dream, my mother, but now we are not safe!

Today, without any apparent reason botle leave, she raised me and then I'm back. to ensure that his trip, my hair, only to discover that I was back over! the sore feet and so lame ... Are you playing because he knows he can get away with it? help me!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you for no apparent reason, ridges, bad teeth, sore feet to find, so it may be time for a veterinarian to check your trust. I think there is something wrong if he was thus begun.

Post a Comment