Saturday, January 23, 2010

Motorcycle Vest You See A Young Caucasian Man Wearing A Leather Vest Or Motorcycle Jacket. Do You Assume Anything About Him?

You see a young caucasian man wearing a leather vest or motorcycle jacket. Do you assume anything about him? - motorcycle vest

Once I was this young man with a jacket or a leather jacket, and I can say that people do not make assumptions. I'm sure it was a bit homophobic, he assumed was gay, but most of them obviously thought I was either a racist or a member of the band that is often found on d 'confrontations with random people of all ages and races, as it seemed that I would kill them. Despite my shyness and his tendency to just mind my own business, a joker always see my goal. Why do many people believe 1950 is still a Hollywood conception of what look like a "bad boy"? News flash Gang members are now more like cyclists!

Since I use materials like light blue, beige, white, green, etc. I had no such chance encounters hostile.

7 comments:

bizsmith... said...

As every sentient being, a leather jacket, motorcycle Caucasion features and the ability to activate prior associations with this combination of attributes to me. That is, I would be willing to use information from these elements to assess the possible outcomes of our meeting. In my case, would have little meaning. For the mother of my age 78 years, would be much more important.
Have we not stereotypical judgments survive illegal drivers in the adjacent lane? Burritos strange smell at the station? College students with semi-automatic weapons into the rooms of the upper class?
I do not know why people are surprised we are trying to make sense of the world, with imperfect information is available. Our knowledge is never perfect. We humans do not have time to see if the person knowingly (select by his own admission) in a way that many people associate self-interested aggression really is a person to dress. His right to do and takes a cautious approach seems to be less costly to make mistakes or even the useutdated beliefs.
Not a smart a $ $, but I want to make assumptions is that you speak English, have a driving license for motorcycles who ride my bike it is and that you are a member of the economic elite and middle-demographic, social and that is what describes most of the people where I live. I tend to think that the leather was for the safety practices and use them. I am definitely the right thing, sometimes these assumptions with the people I know.

Peace and best wishes ...

Croa said...

I'd say you're a motorcyclist.
I live in the southwestern desert, and we get a lot of bikers in the warmer months. You are welcome here and gave me the feeling accepted, like everyone else.
As part of a city, I have received the harassment they receive, but it will never happen.
Good luck

Tim said...

The combination of leather, to attract attention, including sexual and hostility. Many gay men use to show their sexuality, while to others (including gay men) take their macho-leather express. Leather jacket and tight pants: gay, gay, gay.

Tim said...

The combination of leather, to attract attention, including sexual and hostility. Many gay men use to show their sexuality, while to others (including gay men) take their macho-leather express. Leather jacket and tight pants: gay, gay, gay.

BLUSKEYE... said...

I assume that either you or you go, like the look. Or ....
Cold, and you like the look. Thats it.

Penny P said...

I really do not think "adopt" anything. Perhaps because the things on the bike, but that's not really different than a person with a helmet, gloves or ski, etc. I do not know why people think that you are in a gang, and of course I wouldnt believe, they say, they are gay. I do not know what I say about this ...... very strange. Use what you want. If you love leather, go ahead. Life is too short.

Aishling said...

I think he had a motorcycle or you do not want

Post a Comment