Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Usf Graduate Certificates I Am Majoring In Finance And Political Science And Thinking About Graduate School, What Is A Good GPA To Have?

I am majoring in finance and political science and thinking about graduate school, what is a good GPA to have? - usf graduate certificates

I just finished my first semester at the College of USF, and established a 3.52 GPA. It is just big enough to give most of the graduate programs. I want a financial advisor, and I also like political science. What should I look if I have two college degree? Could go a school like Yale or Harvard?

1 comments:

sobuhutc... said...

3,52, it will be very difficult to get at Yale or Harvard in some degree, with a range of skills, leadership at all levels and all the results of the analysis. A good GPA to help ensure the entry into graduate school graduate, especially the humanities is 3.7. Below you'll find great test results must, and many additional cirriculars and a little luck.

Even mid-level programs, it is for people with average scores of 3.8 +

The school is not better than any kind of shit, you must prove that you are serious and need to show early on.

Post a Comment