Monday, December 21, 2009

Chinese Grocery Store Online Can You Buy The Tea They Serve In Chinese Resturants?

Can you buy the tea they serve in Chinese resturants? - chinese grocery store online

I went to the supermarket and looked online. I could not find a food order online and I was looking for information stores hwhat sale. Sell Chinese restaurant? What kind of specialty store sells? I know, none of these shops, which cinese Chinese herbs, potions, and such things. I've heard that tea is a type of jasmine, oolong tea, some are green, shows the tools that they are not. I do not want to receive orders online. He has just started calling my local Chinese resutants? I am sure that you do not have tea bags. I know that tea bags not made in China. Help?

7 comments:

James G said...

Almost all major cities and many children, shops, the needs of ethnic food you want to meet. I suggest you search your local phone book and start. Specialty Items include: special meals, sometimes entering the supermarket ... A good and very, very available almost everywhere is Celestial Seasonings Imperial election, you can buy it here or just Google.

pink sapphires said...

Yes, of course, there are pockets of Chinese tea.
You can probably in a Chinese restaurant, or perhaps find a Japanese Store, Japanese green tea. Using tea bags is more convenient.
Well, next time you go abroad you need to go to Asia, where you can get a job! Unfortunately I can not, I'm living in Asia, where tea bags are available in abundance, then you are probably in the United States or the United Kingdom.

Sock said...

Go to a Chinese supermarket. They are selling at reasonable prices. Looking for Jasmine Green (Powder or Longjin), probably Puh'Er or oolong. You should be able to buy them online. Now you do not always try to sell more than £ 1-2 a few milliliters. I buy a good mix of jasmine in a Chinese supermarket near 95p, 4 oz powder and EUR 1.80 for 8 ounces For more suggestions, email me at yahoo. I like tea ... (cos I'm so cool)

Liberty Belle said...

In the case of my local grocery store in the section of products made in China "Chinese restaurant tea. If you do not like it, I found that the Twinings China Oolong Tea get served what you are is the same in a restaurant. It tastes better when performed by the pot in a metal teapot brewed.

IceXBeam said...

A box of tea plants in a Chinese supermarket. Are not in the pockets. You need a special filter glass of water at all.

BHarvey said...

Call your Chinese restaurants. Maybe you can sell or say or maintain. Good luck.

TUNNER said...

I have the jasmine in my shop ... But the attempt to bribe, the restaurants ..

Post a Comment