Sunday, December 20, 2009

National Tree Company Is It True The United Kingdom Owns Land Around All Our National Parks In America?

Is it true the United Kingdom owns land around all our national parks in America? - national tree company

I hear talk and listen to the radio that the country will be around the parks owned by Britain. Are surrounded by forests and woodlands new companies.The never refers to these stories. In my tribe, I heard that some of the largest and oldest trees are marked to travel within Asia, including Japan. Some of these trees are sacred to our tribe, however, that young people increasingly .. in addition to our traditional ways, the less we know about the importance of these trees It was for the preservation of all people, of course. some of them hundreds of years .. It is sad to think that will be used as Multi, the million-dollar homes around the United States.The last of seniors who know these things left are small and the older teens were in the '50s. Many migrated to the young life that seems to hold more fun than all traditions .. Thank you for your attention .. I'm on This is my way to convey what I know.

3 comments:

Caffeine Fiend said...

Uh .... I think you're wrong. England (the people) do not own land in America. America needs. In addition, if a company of English, which is different. I know not endorse, but the American company McDonald's has some pretty stupid to do in other coutnries forests to make room for grazing animals to ... and this is just one example.

I am happy to save trees, regardless of who is not considered holy see, but not sure about the facts ...

Caffeine Fiend said...

Uh .... I think you're wrong. England (the people) do not own land in America. America needs. In addition, if a company of English, which is different. I know not endorse, but the American company McDonald's has some pretty stupid to do in other coutnries forests to make room for grazing animals to ... and this is just one example.

I am happy to save trees, regardless of who is not considered holy see, but not sure about the facts ...

Danagast... said...

I know what you can, how many people my age (I 24), turn their noses in our cultures. Do not give a shit if our Stomp Dance death, or, if not speak, read and write Cherokee. God, I thank you for Walker Calhoun, Bo Taylor and many others, in our case.

I hope that people always begin to hear what you have to say and others, because I do not know what you have until it disappears.

Post a Comment