Monday, December 28, 2009

Conditions Of Employment Form What Is A Pre-employment "comprehensive Health History" Used For? ?

What is a pre-employment "comprehensive health history" used for? ? - conditions of employment form

I have a health history before you finished my new job (full-time office work, not work) at the request of my medical records, ie, diseases, surgeries, current medications, family history. I concluded that I had never done before too. Is this common practice? What is the form used for? Can be used to deny me health insurance for all pre-existing conditions of the list I? Do I have to disclose all my medical history, or just the parts that I feel comfortable telling them too? Thank you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to talk the HR department to ask a few things about what they need to do ... But probably not as bad as your thinking, most companies only wish that the information, records and ensure that their ability to accomplish tasks ..

Post a Comment