Wednesday, December 23, 2009

International Private Finance Can I Get A Scholarship At An American University As An International Transfer?

Can i get a scholarship at an American university as an international transfer? - international private finance

1 review I have a 2010 Sam (740math, 650CR, 620Wr), I have a 4.00 GPA at the end of the first year at university in my present Pakistan. Social services and listen cirricular additional activities. I applied as a student of international exchange. Can anyone say from experience, or expect other ways, such as the scholarship of American public universities and private colleges with a degree in economics or finance. Thank you.

1 comments:

Branden W said...

Issues of financial aid or scholarships, I will tell my friends to visit the site and http://www.FinancialAidQuick.com around.Its Look good starting point to some sources of help.

Post a Comment